I like the colours and design of the game but it's too hard for me. I'm sorry.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
based on SlimeMaid's dreams, a slime must save a princess from evil humans who were all mutated by their own weapons.
some cool things about this game:
- Made in around 48 hours
- Only uses 8 colors total, throughout entire game
featuring music by:
special thanks to these people, i love you, thanks for making this dream come true:
- thanks to the hamster crew (this game was made with OHRRPGCE) on IRC/espernet/#slimesalad, especially tmc and bob.
- thanks to nikki for making a bunch of sprites!
- thanks to Circé Torres for amazing slime princess sprite
- Escape/alt: back/exit
- Space/enter: accept/ok/next
- Arrow keys: move
It's even on GitHub!
|Published||72 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||gcjam3, JRPG, ohrrpgce, Turn-based, yume-nikki|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
Click download now to get access to the following files: