I think I saw a trailer about one of your games a long time ago and downloaded the theme of the video on my cell phone, since then I always wondered if that game actually existed or I dreamed about it ... the thing is, I played this game and I just finish it. i loved it
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
based on SlimeMaid's dreams, a slime must save a princess from evil humans who were all mutated by their own weapons.
some cool things about this game:
- Made in around 48 hours
- Only uses 8 colors total, throughout entire game
featuring music by:
special thanks to these people, i love you, thanks for making this dream come true:
- thanks to the hamster crew (this game was made with OHRRPGCE) on IRC/espernet/#slimesalad, especially tmc and bob.
- thanks to nikki for making a bunch of sprites!
- thanks to Circé Torres for amazing slime princess sprite
- Escape/alt: back/exit
- Space/enter: accept/ok/next
- Arrow keys: move
It's even on GitHub!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.